Some quick facts about MMFF 2020 movies, the official entries for this year’s festival.
MMFF 2020 MOVIES – Here are some quick facts you probably don’t know yet about the official 10 films of this year’s MMFF.
In partnership with Upstream and GMovies and to be co-presented by Philippine telecommunications giant Globe, this year’s Metro Manila Film Festival (MMFF) will go to digital streaming. This is a safer way for moviegoers to still watch great films without compromising their health and safety.
Here’s the full list entries for 2020:
- Coming Home
- The Missing
- Isa Pang Bahaghari
- Suarez the Healing Priest
- Mang Kepweng
- Pakboys Takusa
- The Boy Foretold by the Stars
- Fan Girl
Meanwhile, here are some facts in this year’s MMFF:
- Several entries were actually entries for the proposed MMFF Summer edition. However, the summer edition wasn’t pushed through due to the pandemic. The films were Isa Pang Bahaghari, Tagpuan, Coming Home, and The Missing.
- Praybeyt Benjamin 3 of Vice Ganda and Ivana Alawi and The Exorcism of My Siszums of Toni Gonzaga and Alex Gonzaga were not included. The latter film didn’t came because Alex got infected with COVID-19.
- Vice Ganda, Coco Martin, and Vic Sotto who are all familiar faces in every MMFF don’t have an entry for this year. Ion Perez has a supporting role in Mang Kepweng.
- Artists who play supporting characters in two films in this year’s MMFF are:
- Jaclyn Jose for Magikland and Mang Kepweng.
- Ritz Azul top-bills The Missing and has a supporting role in Mang Kepweng.
- Joseph Marco top-bills The Missing and has a supporting role in Isa Pang Bahaghari.
- In previous years, the MMFF only has 8 entries but for this year, they introduced 10 official entries.
- The film Coming Home is Jinggoy Estrada’s comeback film which will be filled with dramatic highlights.
- MMFF Summer Edition: Everything You Need To Know About This
- MMFF 2020: Here’s How To Watch This Year’s Film Festival Online
What can you say about this? Let us know!