What Is Legit In Tagalog? (English To Tagalog Translations)
LEGIT IN TAGALOG – There are several Filipino words that do not have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “legit” based on context.
Legit can be translated as “totoo”, or “tunay”. Additionally, you could also use the Tagalized “Lehitimo”. Here are some example sentences:
- Peter needed to find a legit source of income so he could save up to buy the new Playstation
- We need to fact-check whether the news is legit or not.
- Whenever there’s a new promo, especially for brand new technology, I always ask around if it is legit or a scam.
- You could always trust Hector, he’s legit.
- His feelings for Eva are legit.
In Tagalog, these sentences can be translated as:
- Kinailangan ni Peter na humanap ng lehitimong pagkukunan ng pera para maka ipon ng pambili ng bagong Playstation.
- Kailangan nating mag fact-check ng mga balita kung ito ay totoo o hindi.
- Kapag may bagong promo, lalo na sa mga bagong teknolohiya, nagtatanong muna ako kung tunay ba ito o isang scam lamang.
- Palaging mong maaasahan si Hector, siya ay lehitimo.
- Tunay ang nararamdaman niya para kay Eva.
For other English-Tagalog translations…