Here are some behind-the-scenes from ABS-CBN Christmas Station ID 2020 shooting and what you can expect from it.
ABS-CBN CHRISTMAS STATION ID – For this year, despite shut down, ABS-CBN pushes through Christmas station ID and here’s what you can expect from it.
Previously, the ABS-CBN network has released a teaser and a first look for their Christmas station this year. Seemingly like a tradition every year, the music from them have always been a part of our longest holiday. It has thrilled many people to see it for despite their unfortunate shut down, they are still able to push through this yearly activity of them.
The ABS-CBN Creative Communications Management came up with “Ikaw Ang Liwanag At Ligaya” for the title and general theme. Several stars have already attended shooting for this but since there’s still pandemic, the process to finish shooting became a bit challenging.
Who will be included? Accordingly, some who will appear in the music video are the following:
- It’s Showtime host Vice Ganda
- ASAP Natin ‘To mainstays Martin Nievera, Zsa Zsa Padilla, Gary Valenciano, Ogie Alcasid, Regine Velasquez-Alcasid, and Enchong Dee
- Pinoy Big Brother hosts Toni Gonzaga, Bianca Gonzalez, and Robi Domingo
- Paano Kita Mapapasalamatan host Judy Ann Santos
- Iba ‘Yan host Angel Locsin
- Joshua Garcia and new Darna Jane De Leon
- Top love teams Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla and James Reid and Nadine Lustre
- Three Big Bosses Chief Operating Officer for Broadcast Cory V. Vidanes, Chief Executive Officer Carlo L. Katigbak and Chairman Mark L. Lopez
Last May, the National Telecommunications Commission (NTC) released a Cease and Desist Order as the network’s franchise met expiry. And on July 10, the network officially closed down with a 70-11 voting result with the majority of votes went to junk their application bid for a fresh franchise..
Check out some exclusive BTS photos:
- GMA Christmas Station ID 2020 Full Video Makes Netizens Emotional
- Coca-Cola Christmas Ad For 2020 Is A Real Tearjerker
What can you say about this? Let us know!