Here are the Top 10 Passers for Physician Board Exam PLE Results November 2020
Here are the Top 10 Passers for Physician Board Exam PLE Results November 2020 as per released by the Professional Regulation Commission.
The Physician Licensure Examination results including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools for November 2020 will be available on this website after it will be released by PRC.
PRC Board of Medicine headed by its Chairman, Dr. Clarita C. Maaño and its members, Dr. Eleanor B. Almoro, Dr. Godofreda V. Dalmacion, Dr. Zenaida L. Antonio, Dr. Rafael R. Castillo and Dr. Raquel S. Sayo administered the licensure examinations.
The PLE board examination has been conducted at PRC testing centers in Metro Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga. PRC also implements the health protocols during the examination.
The first part of the examination has been held on November 10 and 11, 2020 while the second part has been conducted on November 15 and 16, 2020.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
- Physician Board Exam PLE Results November 2020 – PLE FULL RESULTS
- Physician Board Exam PLE Results November 2020 – LIST OF PASSERS
- PLE Board Exam Results November 2020 – Top Performing & Performance of Schools
Here are the Top 10 Passers:
- Anatomy and Histology
- Microbiology and Parasitology
- Legal Medicine, Ethics and Medical Jurisprudence
- Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Surgery and Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology and Rhinology
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pediatrics and Nutrition
- Preventive Medicine and Public Health
Registration Requirements for Successful Examinees
- Notice of Admission/NOA
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
The PLE exam results are expected to be released within the next few days. Examinees are advised to monitor the results from November 19-27, 2020.
However, the physician exam results might be released earlier or later than the expected date without prior notice from PRC.