What Is Sustainable In Tagalog? (Answer)
SUSTAINABLE IN TAGALOG – There are several Filipino words that do not have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “sustainable” based on context.
In Tagalog, this word could be translated as “patuluyang”. However, depending on the context of the sentences “sustainable” could also mean “likas-kaya” or sometimes, “tugunan”. Here are some example sentences:
- We need sustainable development in the Philippines now more than ever.
- How are we going to conduct a project that is sustainable for years to come?
- Using natural products and recycling are ways for a more sustainable lifestyle.
- I don’t think your shopping is really sustainable.
In Tagalog, these sentences can be translated as:
- Kailangan natin ng patuluyang pag-unlad sa Pilipinas ngayon.
- Paano tayo makagagawa ng proyekto na patuluyang magagawa sa mga susunod na taon?
- Ang paggamit ng mga natural na produkto at pag-resikel ay paraan upang makamit ang likas-kaya na buhay.
- Para sa akin, hindi mo kayang tugunan ang iyong buhay sa kaka shopping mo.
For other English-Tagalog translations…