What Is Exciting In Tagalog? (Answers)
EXCITING IN TAGALOG – There are several Filipino words that do not have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “exciting” based on context.
Exciting can be translated as “nakakatuwang”, “nasasabik”, or the Tagalized “nakaka-excite” based on the context of the sentence. Here are some examples:
- As I have accepted this invitation, I have found myself discovering new and exciting things in this book even though I have read it many times before.
- Our trip abroad was so exciting and fun.
- There are so many exciting events happening next month.
- The movie we just watched was so exciting, it was the best movie I’ve ever seen.
- Some find the subway interesting and exciting.
In Tagalog, these sentences could be translated as:
- Nang tanggapin ko ang imbitasyong ito, nakatuklas ako ng bago at nakatutuwang mga bagay sa aklat na ito kahit nabasa ko na ito nang maraming beses.
- Ang aming bakasyon sa abroad ay napaka-exciting at masaya.
- Maraming nakakatuwang pangyayari ang magaganap sa susunod na buwan.
- Ang sine na pinanuod namin ay nakakasabik, ito yung pinaka magandang sine na napanood ko.
- Nasumpungan ng ilan ang subwey na kawili-wili at nakatutuwa.
For other English-Tagalog translations…