What Is Reference In Tagalog? (Answer)
REFERENCE IN TAGALOG – There are several Filipino words that do not have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “reference” based on context.
Reference can be translated as “Sanggunian” or “source”. In some cases, it could also be translated as “katibayan”, “kaugnayan”, “tukoy”, “basehan”, or “banggit”. Here are some example sentences:
- The moth referred to here is evidently the webbing clothes moth, particularly in its destructive larval stage.
- Our teacher wanted us to put references for our project.
- What was your reference when you made your artwork?
- Peter used a famous painting as a reference for his project.
- The word woe refers to a condition of deep sadness.
In Tagalog, these sentences could be translated as:
- Ang tangà na tinutukoy rito ay lumilitaw na yaong uri ng tangà na sumisira ng tela, lalo na kapag ito’y mapanirang uod pa lamang.
- Gusto ng aming guro na maglagay kami ng sanggunian sa aming proyekto.
- Ano ang sanggunian ng iyong gawang sining?
- Ginamit ni Peter ang isang sikat na larawan bilang basehan para sa kanyang proyekto.
- Ang mga salitang sa aba ay tumutukoy sa napakalungkot na kalagayan.
For other English-Tagalog translations…