Translate English To Tagalog “Lobster”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “lobster”?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “lobster”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “lobster”?
Based on Cambridge English Dictionary, lobster refers to a specie living in the ocean with a long body protected by a hard shell. It is usually used as food and it is a favorite of seafood-enthusiasts individuals.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “lobster” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word lobster.
English to Tagalog
Lobster = Sugpo
Examples of sentences using the word lobster:
1. Jason is allergic to seafood that is why he did not agree to order some lobsters for lunch.
2. The three-year-old boy was really surprised to see the lobsters walking in the sand.
3. Do you think Romeo will like the way I cooked the lobsters which is his favorite?
4. Mona did not know that all the viand ordered by Josephine has lobsters as the main ingredient.
5. The owner of the beach did not agree with taking all the lobsters and selling them.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang sugpo:
1. Masayang-masaya si Rene nang marinig niya na sugpo ang kanilang ulam mamayang gabi.
2. Nasarapan ang dayuhan sa pagkakaluto ni Mang Ben ng sugpo kaya nagpaluto ito ng mas marami pa.
3. Bakit hindi mo gusto ang lasa ng sugpo?
4. Bumili ka ng apat na kilo ng sugpo, dalawang kilo ng manok, at anim na malalaking bangus.
5. Tirhan niyo ng inihaw na sugpo si Marco dahil paborito niya iyan.
For other English-Tagalog translations…