Celebrity couple Regine Velasquez and Ogie Alcasid auction some of their expensive things.
REGINE VELASQUEZ – OPM icons Regine Velasquez and Ogie Alcasid auctioned off something from their prized possessions for artists who got affected by the pandemic.
Everyone is surely affected by the pandemic including famous personalities like our OPM artists. And in order to those who got affected, icons and celebrity couple Ogie Alcasid and Regine Velasquez did this to help their fellow artists.
And in an Instagram post, Ogie thanked his wife for giving away one of her Hermes bags for auction to which the proceeds will go to a fund raising. He has written in his post, “Salamat mahal for contributing this one. This will help our opm singers and musicians!! “
It is a blue Hermes bag and in his post, he shared a contact number where interested bidders can inquire about it. And in another post, from his collection of prized toys, he put his Star Wars toys and other action figures for auction. He said, “All proceeds go to www.opm.org.ph for this fundraiser.”
Amid the pandemic, Angel Locsin and other artists, through Shop and Share, put some of their pre-loved items on sale o help fund Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) testing in the country. Among the items included are the following:
- Angel Locsin’s 2015 Dodge Durango
- Bea Alonzo’s bag and some pair of shoes
- Sam Verzosa’s 2011 Convertible Ferrari California
- Vhong Navarro’s pre-loved shoes
- Vice Ganda’s branded outifts
- Liza Soberano’s several pair of shoes
- Anne Curtis selling her Chanel Cruise Boy North South Handbag 2019 Collection; and many others
- Bela Padilla Raise Funds To Help Informal Workers In Metro Manila
- Philippines May Sell Assets For Funds – President Duterte
What can you say about this? Let us know!