What Is Manual In Tagalog? (Answers)
MANUAL IN TAGALOG – There are several English words that do not have a direct translation in Tagalog, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “Manual” based on context.
In English, Manual could mean something you do by hand or something that guides you. In Tagalog, this would be called “manu-mano” for describing things done by hand, and “Manwal“, is used to describe the latter.
Others words you could use are “Pangkamay” or “hawaklat” respectively.
Here are some example sentences:
- I don’t understand the manual that came with the new computer.
- This job requires manual work but is very rewarding.
- We need to do this manually because our system was down.
- Twenty people were hired to do the manual work for the project.
- How does the Teacher’s Manual help the students?
In Tagalog, these sentences could be translated as:
- Hindi ko ma intindihan ang manwal na dumating kasama sa bagong kompyuter.
- Ang trabahong ito ay manu-mano pero malaki naman ang kita.
- Kailangan nating gawin tong manu-mano kaso nasira ang aming system.
- Benten na tao ang kinuha para sa trabahong pangkamay ng proyekto.
- Paano nakakatulong ang Manwal ng Titser sa mga estudyante?
For other English-Tagalog translations…