Translate English To Tagalog “Malinger”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “malinger”?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “malinger”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “malinger”?
Based on Cambridge English Dictionary, the word malinger refers to an act of pretending to be ill to prevent duties or reporting to work.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “malinger” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word malinger.
English to Tagalog
Malinger = Magkunwari
Examples of sentences using the word malinger:
1. Michaela was just malingering as she does not like her workload in the office now.
2. The brothers are not fond of busy days so they malingered.
3. The teacher called out the attention of all the students whom she knows are just malingering.
4. The clinic is really the perfect resting place for students who love to do malingering during cleaning time.
5. Why did you malinger when you could just seek permission from your employer?
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang magkunwari:
1. Nagulat si Mang Fabian nang malaman na nagkukunwari lang na may sakit ang kanyang sekretaryo.
2. Nagkunwari lang na may sakit si Carlitos upang makaliban sa trabaho at makasama sa lakad ng barkada.
3. Bakit ka magkukunwaring maysakit kung wala naman talaga?
4. Pinagalitan ba ni Donya Teodora si Maximo nang malaman na nagkukunwari lang ito na may sakit?
5. Galit na galit ang ama ng tahanan nang malalaman ang pagkukunwari ng bunso na may sakit pero naawa rin siya dito.
For other English-Tagalog translations…