What Is Regulation In Tagalog? (Answer)
REGULATION IN TAGALOG – There are several English words that do not have a direct translation in Tagalog, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to take a look at the word “Regulation” and its translations into Tagalog based on context.
Regulation can be translated as “Alituntunin”. It is a rule, or law that we must follow. Along with this, you could also use “batas”, “patakaran”, or “tuntunin”. Here are some example sentences:
- When we suggested this to the dog’s owner, he denied it, citing the park regulations that a dog must be on a leash, under physical control at all times.
- We need to follow regulations at all times in order to keep ourselves safe inside the workplace.
- The rules and regulations of the company are simple, follow them, and there shouldn’t be any problems.
- Mountains of rules and regulations are necessary to curb their hurtful appetites and behavior.
- There are so many regulations that we need to follow in our school.
In Tagalog, these sentences could be translated as:
- Nang sabihin namin ito sa may-ari ng aso, tinanggihan niya ito, binabanggit ang mga alituntunin ng parke na ang aso ay dapat na nakakawala, nasa ilalim ng pisikal na pagkontrol sa tuwina.
- Kailangan nating sundin ang mga batas sa lahat ng oras para manatiling ligtas tayo sa loob ng trabahuan.
- Ang mga batas at aliutuntunin ng companiya ay madali lamang, sundin lang ito at wala tayong problema.
- Napakaraming alituntunin at regulasyon ang kinakailangan para masupil ang kanilang masasamang hilig at paggawi.
- Maraming patakaran ang aming paaralan.
For other English-Tagalog translations…