Samira Gutoc claps back to Harry Roque following his controversial statement against Vice President Leni Robredo.
HARRY ROQUE – Marawi civic leader Samira Gutoc hits Presidential spokesperson Harry Roque following his statement about VP Leni Robredo.
“I just wish the Vice President could actually offer solutions,” says Presidential spokesman Harry Roque on Wednesday during his interview in ANC. This he said about Vice President Leni Robredo to offer solutions instead criticizing the government on how they addressed the problems of pandemic.
Reportedly, Robredo became critical over the poor responses of the government in terms of sending home stranded individuals in Metro Manila. This is following what happened to Michelle Silvertino who died after five days of waiting for a bus going to her province.
The accomplishments of the vice president, meanwhile, amid the country’s battle versus coronavirus disease are:
- free shuttle service for the frontliners
- dorm where frontliners can stay
- raised 60.9 Cash donations for PPEs and Medical Supplies
- Community Mart in Quezon City and Pasig City
- purchased Php 14-million worth of COVID-19 testing kits
- Temporary Shelter – Lung Center PH
With this, despite the efforts of Robredo which Roque was seemingly not informed about, Marawi civic leader Samira Gutoc to the presidential spokesperson saying, “Mars, wag mo hintaying malaman ni VP Leni na kayo ang tunay na problema. Baka kayo mismo, solusyunan niya rin. Biro lang Mars! Peace!”
To recall, it was also the vice president who suggested to stop accepting foreigners in the country even before the outbreak happened to prevent further transmission supposedly but it was unheard.
- Robredo Reacts To Rappler’s Maria Ressa’s Cyber Libel Conviction
- Robredo Posts Heart-Melting Birthday Message for Late Husband Jesse
What can you say about this? Let us know!