What Is Blessing In Tagalog? (Answers)
BLESSING IN TAGALOG – There are several English words that do not have a direct translation in Tagalog, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to take a look at the word “BLESSING” and its translations into Tagalog based on context.
Blessings are defined as God’s protection and favor. It’s often said when receiving something positive in your life. In Tagalog, this word means “basbas”, sometimes, it could also be called “grasya”, taken from the word grace, or “Pagpapala“.
Here are some example sentences:
- Being successful in life is such a blessing from God above.
- All of the blessings I received from God must be given back to those who are more in need.
- If we continue to live as we are living, will the promised blessings be fulfilled?
- All of nature and its beauty are a blessing upon this world and its inhabitants which is why we need to protect it.
- Having you around the house all the time is such a blessing considering my age, young man.
In Tagalog, these sentences could be translated as:
- Ang pagiging maasenso sa buhay ay grasya mula sa panginoon sa itaas.
- Lahat ng basbas na nakuha ko mula sa panginoon ay dapat mabalik sa mga taong nangangailangan.
- Kung ipagpapatuloy natin ang uri ng pamumuhay natin sa kasalukuyan, matutupad kaya ang mga ipinangakong pagpapala?
- Lahat ng kalikasan at ang kanyang ganda ay pinagpala ng panginoon sa mundo at sa naninirahan dito kaya dapat atin itong alagaan.
- Iho, ang pagiging madalasa mo rito sa bahay ay isang grasya dahil sa aking edad.
For other English-Tagalog translations…