in:
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...

Ormoc City Village Fire Left About Five Families Homeless

ORMOC CITY – A fire which occurred in a village in Ormoc City, Leyte on Tuesday (May 19) has left with about five families homeless.

ORMOC CITY
image from: Wikipedia

According to Inquirer the fire broke out at around 5 PM and was eventually declared out at about 45 minutes later.

Local city fire marshal Senior Insp. Felipe Alicando said that the fire was caused by an overheating electric fan.

Initial reports show that the said electric fan was left running on the second floor in the residence of a Michaela Noval. The fan overheated and fell on a sleeping foam.

The house was made of light materials, which made the fire spread quickly. Unfortunately, four ther hoses near it were also made up of light materials.

As per the report, four fire trucks were deployed to the area. Fortunately, no one was harmed during the incident.

Probers are currently determining the estimate cost of damage.

What do you think? How will you react to this? Let us know more about it in the comments below.

READ ALSO: Generous Netizen Gives Free Mobile Phone to Poor Young Teenager

Check out our latest news at philnews.ph or in our following social media pages
Facebook: /PhilNews
Twitter: @PhilNews247
Instagram: @philnewsph

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...

comment(s) for this post "Ormoc City Village Fire Left About Five Families Homeless". Tell us what you think abut this post by leaving your comments below.

{ 0 comments… add one }

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.