What Is “Norms” In Tagalog? (Answers)
NORMS IN TAGALOG – There are several Filipino words that do not have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to talk about the Tagalog translation of the English word “Norms” and some example sentences.
Norms could be described as something that is usual, typical, or standard. In Tagalog, it could mean either of the following:
Here are some example sentences:
- Peter wants to know the norms of another culture.
- City dwellers often falter when it comes to traditional norms.
- Now, smartphones and mobile technology is the new norm.
- This is the norm in our company.
- I’m not a big fan of following the norms of society.
In Tagalog, this could be translated as:
- Gusto ni Peter malaman ang mga kaugalian ng ibang kultura.
- Ang mga naninirahan sa lungsod ay kadalasang natitigilan pagdating sa tradisyonal na mga kaugalian.
- Ngayon, mga smartphone na at “mobile technology” ang bagong nakasanayan.
- Heto ang karaniwang ginagawa sa aming kompanya.
- Hindi ako mahilig sumunod sa mga pamamantayan ng lipunan.
Thanks for reading. We aim to provide our readers with the freshest and most in-demand content. Come back next time for the latest news here on Philnews.
For other English-Tagalog translations…