What Is sigurista in English?
SIGURISTA IN ENGLISH – What is the English translation of the word “sigurista”?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “sigurista”. We will also discover its counterpart in English language.
What is “sigurista”?
Sigurista is a Tagalog term that refers to a person who really assures the situation before making a decision. The person will do everything to prevent failure or disappointment.
What is “sigurista” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the English translation of the word sigurista.
Tagalog to English
Sigurista = Prudent
Examples of sentences using the word bloviate:
1. Mr. Guevarra is very prudent that it took him three months to decide on whether to sell his property or not.
2. You have to be prudent in case you will join their team.
3. Who is more prudent when it comes to business-making, Stan or Ferdinand?
4. Carlitos is so prudent but he still lost the game.
5. If you will not be prudent, you might lose all your savings to it.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang sigurista:
1. Sigurista si James kaya hindi niya hinayaang si Luis ang mag-isang kukuha ng pera nila.
2. Sino ang mas sigurista pagdating sa pera, si Dante o ang nakababata niyang kapatid?
3. Nagalit ang guro dahil sobrang sigurista ang mga magulang ng bata.
4. Kailan aalis ang sigurista mong tiyahin?
5. Ano ang dahilan at ganun na lamang kasigurista ang ina ni Vicki?
For other English-Tagalog translations…