Taiwan Flights Resumed By Cebu Pacific, PAL
CEBU PACIFIC, PAL RESUMES TAIWAN FLIGHTS – Taiwan flights have been resumed following the Philippine Government’s decision to lift the ban of Taiwan due to the potential Coronavirus threat.
According to Philippine Airlines, they would continue operations going to and from Taipei Taoyuan International Airport on the following schedules:
Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday (Feb. 21 to Feb. 29)
- PR 890 Manila-Taipei
- PR 891 Taipei-Manila
Daily (starting March 1)
- PR890 to depart Manila at 6:05 AM and arrive in Taipei at 8:30 AM
- PR891 to depart Taipei at 9:30 AM and arrive in Manila at 11:40 AM
From March 29 onwards, PAL said their standard regular schedule of twice-daily flights (PR890/PR 891 and PR894/PR 895) is still in effect.
In addition, PAL stated that passengers originally confined on canceled direct flights to Taiwan have the chance to book on restored PR890 and PR891 flights.
Cebu Pacific Continued Flights:
- Monday, Feb. 17-until further notice
- 5J 310 Manila-Taipei (Departs 10:40 pm)
- Tuesday, Feb. 18- until further notice
- 5J 311 Taipei-Manila (Departs 1:45am Mon/Wed/Sat; 2:15am Tue/Thu/Fri/Sun)
- Feb. 21 – Until Further Notice ( Manila-Taipei)
- 5J 312 (Departs 7:05 am)
- 5J 310 (Departs 10:40 pm)
- 5J 311 (Departs 1:45 am)
- 5J 313 (Departs 10:45 am)
You could also check out the status of their flights in the Manage Booking portal on their website here.
Thanks for reading. We aim to provide our readers with the freshest and most in-demand content. Come back next time for the latest news here on Philnews.
Like this article? READ ALSO: Blood From Recovered Patients Used As Antibodies Against Coronavirus