What Is patani in English?
SINGKAMAS IN ENGLISH – What is the English translation of the word “patani”?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “patani”. We will also discover its counterpart in English language.
What is “patani”?
Patani is one of the beans that is usually part of the ingredients of soup viands. Based on Healthline, it is a native to Mexico and Central America and may be toxic when not cooked well
What is “patani” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the English translation of the word patani.
Tagalog to English
Patani = Kidney Beans / Lima Beans
Examples of sentences using kidney beans or lima beans:
1. How many kilos of kidney beans did you buy?
2. Joel woke up early to get some lima beans from the store.
3. Buy a cup of kidney beans, two (2) kilos of pork, and three (3) slices of papaya for lunch.
4. Why don’t you like the taste of lima beans?
5. The kidney beans were left on the fridge for weeks.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang patani:
1. Nilagyan ni Mang Kanor ng patani ang kanyang nilulutong ulam.
2. Bumili ng apat na baso ng patani si Andres sa tindahan.
3. Kanino ka kumukuha ng mga preskang patani?
4. Bakit hindi mo kinakain ang patani?
5. Patani, luya, at bawang ang kulang sa mga binili si Rico sa tindahan.
For other English-Tagalog translations…