What Is Kabag In English? (Answers)
KABAG IN ENGLISH – There are several Filipino words that do not have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to take a look at the Tagalog word “kabag” and its English translation.
Kabag could be described as a “stomach pain”, “gassy”, or “flatulence”. You could also use the word “kinabag” to describe that a person was afflicted with flatulence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Pagkatapos kong kumain, kinabag ako.
- Dahan-dahan lang sa pagkain, Peter, baka kabagin ka.
- Akala ko kung ano ang sumasakit sa tiyan ko, kabag lang pala.
In English, the sentences could be translated as:
- After eating, I was feeling gassy.
- Slow down with your food Peter, you might have a stomach ache.
- I was so worried about what was causing my stomach pain, turns out it was just gas.
According to an article from Tagalog Lang, Kabag could also mean the following:
- Type of Bat
- The sound of a glass breaking
- Raising of the anchor of a ship as it leaves the
Thanks for reading. We aim to provide our readers with the freshest and most in-demand content. Come back next time for the latest news here on Philnews.
Like this article? READ ALSO: Matagal In English: Tagalog-English Translation Of “Matagal”