What Is “Sangla” In English? (Answers)
SANGLA IN ENGLISH – In this article, we are going to learn about the translation of the word Sangla in English.
Sangla could either mean a pledge, a bond, or a mortgage. In Tagalog, there are also words such as “Isangla” which means “to pawn” and “Sanglaan“, meaning “Pawnshop“.
Similarly, you could use “bahay-sanglaan” to describe a pawnshop and “tagasangla” to call a pawn broker.
Here are some example sentences:
- Isinangla ni lola ang kanyang singsing para may pangbayad sa gamot.
- Pumunta kami sa sanglaan para i prenda ang kuwintas.
- Walang napakataas na mga upa at sangla na babayaran para sa kuwintas.
- Dapat kumpleto ang bayad mo upang hindi ma walan ng pambayad sa credit card at sangla.
- Malaki pa ang kailangang bayad para sa sangla natin.
In English, these sentences could be translated as:
- My grandmother pawned her ring to buy her medicine.
- We went to the pawnshop to pawn the necklace.
- No exorbitant rents or mortgage payments are needed for the necklace.
- You need to have enough money to pay for the credit card and mortgage.
- We still have more money to pay for our mortgage.
Thanks for reading. We aim to provide our readers with the freshest and most in-demand content. Come back next time for the latest news here on Philnews.
Like this article? READ ALSO: Duhat In English: Tagalog-English Translation Of “Duhat”