What Is Puyat In English? (Answers)
PUYAT IN ENGLISH – Most of you have probably experienced staying up late at night. It may be due to a project, studying, watching movies, etc.
But, after staying up late, we would always get that tired feeling after we wake up. That feeling is what we call “Puyat“.
Puyat in English can be described as being tired after a long night. However, it could also mean something else when used in a different context.
For example, the word “magpuyat” means to stay awake all night. Meanwhile, “mapagpuyat” describes a person who is prone to staying up late.
Also, the word “puyatin” is used as a verb and is used when we want to keep someone up late at night.
Here are some example sentences:
- Puyat ako pag gising sa umaga dahil madaling araw ko na natapos yung project ko.
- Magpupuyat ako mamaya dahil marami pa akong kailangang gawin na assignment.
- Si Peter ay talagang mapagpuyat kaya naman stress siya lagi sa umaga.
- Huwag niyong puyatin ang pinsan nyo, may pasok yan bukas.
- Bawal kang magpuyat, may exam kayo bukas.
The sentences above could be translated as:
- I woke up so tired because I had to finish my project until the early morning.
- I’m going to stay up late tonight because I have so much assignments left to finish.
- Peter always stays up late, that’s why he wakes up stressed every morning.
- Don’t keep your cousin up too late, he still has school tomorrow morning.
- You’re not allowed to stay up late, you still have exams tomorrow.
Thanks for reading. We aim to provide our readers with the freshest and most in-demand content. Come back next time for the latest news here on Philnews.
Like this article? READ ALSO: Paninindigan In English: Tagalog-English Translation Of “Paninindigan”