HUGOT LINES ENGLISH – Even More Examples Of English Hugot Lines
HUGOT LINES ENGLISH – Here are even more examples of hugot lines (English) that you might like or use, new or old.
Until now, a lot of people are still using hugot lines. These are usually described as statements in Tagalog which compares 2 things that are unrelated in a way that the person using these suddenly connect both as a means of showing the sad side of love.
People use these in a “half-humor” manner, thus, lessening the intensity but in one way or another, has been expressed, at least, in the case of Tagalog ones.
Here are even more examples of hugot lines:
- “Never hesitate to speak what your heart feels. If you love someone, show it.”
- “There’s a difference between who we love, who we settle with, and who we’re meant for.”
- “I have a hopeless crush on someone I have no chance with.”
- “If you want me, it takes more than a wink, more than a drink and more than you think.”
- “A brilliant mind is useless without a humble heart. You make an impression with what you say, but you make an impact with what you do.”
- “It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return. But what is more painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let that person know how you feel.”
- “Fake friends only come around when you got what they want, but when you need somebody to be there for you, they’re gone.”
- “Use your brain to protect your heart from pain.”
- “Sometimes you have to be careless to see if they’ll care more.”
- “Always remember, someone’s effort is a reflection of their interest in you.”
READ ALSO: Some Examples Of English Hugot Lines