Here are the Tawag Ng Tanghalan All-Star Grand Resbak November 27 Winners.
TAWAG NG TANGHALAN – The Tawag Ng Tanghalan All-Star Grand Resbak for today, November 27 winners are Andrey Magada and John Raymundo.
The third season of the singing competition has just concluded and Elaine Duran is the announced grand champion. Other grand finalists for this season are John Michael dela Cerna, Kim Nemenzo, Elaine Duran, John Mark Saga, Shaina Mae Allaga, and Jonas Oñate. And after this season, a special edition for celebrity singers were made and this is called Tawag Ng Tanghalan Celebrity Champions.
And just recently, the TNT Celebrity Champions concluded and Ethel Booba came out as the winner of the first ever special edition. Thus, another season started and it will be called All-Star Grand Resbak where the remarkable regular contestants from the previous seasons will return and divided into three groups and to clash once more against each other. The three groups are Alab, Bagsik, and Sinag.
For today, the representatives from each group are:
- Team Alab – Maricel Callo – “Where Do I Begin” – 89.4%
- Team Bagsik – Andrey Magada – “Sweet Love” – 86.2%
- Team Sinag – John Raymundo – “In You Eyes” – 94.8%
- Team Alab – Maricel Callo – “Making Love Out Of Nothing At All” (Gong)
- Team Bagsik – Andrey Magada – “Ipagpatawad Mo” (Automatic Winner Today)
- Team Sinag – John Raymundo – “There’s No Easy Way” (Automatic Winner Today)
And the two singers who will be on their seat of power and who got the highest average scores they obtained from the two rounds of performances are Andrey Magada and John Raymundo.
What can you say about this? Let us know!