Here is the Complete List Of Beauty Queens Who Will Serve As Muses for SEA Games 2019
SEA GAMES 2019 – Here is the complete list of beauty queens who will dazzle in the opening ceremony of SEA Games 2019.
The 30th Southeast Asian (SEA) Games will be hosted by the Philippines from November 30 to December 11, 2019. Days before the regional meet, the cauldron has become the centerpiece of controversy.
Senator Franklin Drilon and several Filipinos question the expensive construction and design of the stadium cauldron that’s worth P50 million. The politician that amount of money could be used to build 56 classrooms.
In a previous article, we featured photos of the cauldron that were used in other countries. House Speaker Alan Peter Cayetano said the cauldron in the Philippines is cheaper than the one built by Singapore.
Based on a report from Spin.ph, the organizers of SEA Games 2019 refused to divulge in the issue of the multi-million cauldron that will be lit at the New Clark City sports complex.
Recently, the list of the muses for the parade was released. Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach and Miss World 2013 Megan Young, Miss International 2006 Lara Quigaman were among the muses who will participate in the upcoming event.
Here is the complete list of the muses:
- Philippines: Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach
- Indonesia: Miss World 2013 Megan Young
- Brunei Darussalam: Miss Intercontinental 2018 Karen Gallman
- Malaysia: Miss International 2006 Lara Quigaman
- Laos: Miss Eco International 2018 Cynthia Thomalia
- Thailand: Miss Earth 2015 Angelia Ong
- East Timor: Miss Tourism 2017 Jannie Alipoon
- Myanmar: Miss Earth 2017 Karen Ibasco
- Cambodia: Miss Multinational 2013 Sophia Senoron
- Singapore: Miss Earth 2014 Jamie Herrel
- Vietnam: Miss Asia Pacific International 2018 Shafira Akeel
According to the report, Pia Wurtzbach and Megan Young’s gowns were made by fashion designer Eric Pineda. The Athletes’ parade will be held at the Philippine Arena in Bocaue, Bulacan on November 30.
What can you say about this article? Leave your comments and reactions below.