Spanish street foods that you must definitely try!
SPANISH STREET FOODS – Here are some street foods in Spain that you must try while exploring the place and their culture.
The best about travelling is that you get to have new experiences, learning, and of course, you get to taste new food and their local dishes. And lies the best of foods we could ever taste are in this European country – Spain. Aside from Flamenco music and dance, bullfights, fantastic beaches, and lots of sunshine, this country is also known for its delicious foods!
Check out these foods you might want to include in your list:
- Bocadillo – This is a Spanish lunch sandwich which is lengthwise in cut seasoned with mustard, tomato sauce or just mayonnaise.
- Patatas Bravas – These irregular shaped potatoes which are super deep fried and seasoned with cheese and all kinds of spicy sauces is being served as tapas in most bars in Spain.
- Jamon Iberico – A cured ham made of pork from the famous Iberian black pig that can only be found in Spain.
- Tortilla Espanola – This is basically an omelet in olive oil that has potatoes, mozzarella cheese and, of course, eggs.
- Tortillitas de Camarones – These deep-fried munchies come with Spanish shrimp fritters, wheat flour, shrimp and parsley as well as water and onion.
- Pinchitos – A yummy Spanish twist of kebab with meats from lamb and chicken.
- Vietnamese Street Foods – Best Foods To Eat In Streets Of Vietnam
- PINOY FOOD: Check Out These Must-Eat Filipino Street Foods
- Mexican Street Foods – Foods In Streets Of Mexico That You Can Enjoy
What can you say about this?