Here are some Taiwanese street foods that you might love!
TAIWANESE STREET FOODS – Here are some of the foods that you can find and eat in the streets of Taiwan that you must try and will surely love.
Taiwan is one of the most famous tourist destination that everyone probably wants to visit at least once in their life. And travelling there will not be complete without trying out their food. To eat like a local, here are some best street foods that you should taste.
Now, here are some of the best finds to eat in streets of Taiwan that you must try:
- Crispy chicken cutlet – This is a huge crispy chicken cutlet deep-fried to get golden. This also comes in bite-size shape that has the same juicy goodness.
- Stinky tofu – According to the locals, the smellier the tofu, the tastier it is served in either boiled or fried pre-cooked in a fermented brine for weeks or even months.
- Toffee fruit – This sweet dessert will delight your tongue with its ripe cherry tomatoes sugar-dipped that comes with slices of dried plum or strawberry in between.
- Spring onion pancake – This is light, flaky, and toasted.
- Octopus takoyaki – This cheesy and gooey is stuffed seafood and different vegetables to add some crunch finished with mayonnaise or barbecue sauce.
- Gua Bao (aka “the Taiwanese Burger”) – This is a steamed bun filled with braised pork with sweet sauce, peanut powder and cilantro on the inside.
- Xiao Long bao (aka soup dumplings) – This is a dumpling that has pork or seafood meat inside it.
- PINOY FOOD: Check Out These Must-Eat Filipino Street Foods
- INDONESIAN STREET FOODS – Best Finds To Eat In Streets Of Indonesia
- JAPANESE STREET FOODS – What To Eat On Streets Of Japan?
What can you say about this? Let us know!