Tagalog Translator – What is the Tagalog word for the English term “Index Finger”?
TAGALOG TRANSLATOR – Are you looking for some help to translate the English word “index finger” to Tagalog?
Undeniably, when it comes to body parts, most Filipinos are more familiar to their English terms than their Tagalog terms. Let us take for example the “index finger”.
In this article, we will review about the “index finger”. We will discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “index finger”?
Cambridge English Dictionary described the “index finger” as the finger next to the thumb. It is also called as the “forefinger”.
What is “index finger” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word index finger.
Index Finger = Hintuturo
Examples of sentences using the word index finger:
1. Ariel’s index finger did not fit the lock of the door so it was not opened.
2. The teacher instructed the students to press their index fingers.
3. Can you point your index finger?
4. The nail in Marissa’s index finger was cut too short.
5. The index finger of Raymond was hit by the hammer.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang hintuturo:
1. Masakit ang hintuturo ni Minerva kaya pumunta siya sa doktor.
2. Alam na ba ng maliit na bata kung alin sa kanyang mga daliri ang hintuturo?
3. Naipit sa pinto ang hintuturo ng bata kaya umiyak siya.
4. Walang sagot si Francis nang tanungin kung saan ang kanyang hintuturo.
5. Ilang hintuturo ang mayroon ka?
For other English-Tagalog translations…