Japanese street foods that you must try!
JAPANESE STREET FOODS – Here are some of best foods from the streets of Japan that you will probably love once you get a taste of it.
While eating in streets of Japan, one of the strict rules is to remain stationary. People are not allowed to walk while eating as it is a sign of rudeness and if not followed, this shows disrespect of their culture.
Now, here are some of the delicious street foods you can found in Japan:
- Takoyaki – This looks like a golden ball filled with little pieces of octopus, tenkasu (tempura scraps), benishoga (pickled ginger) and spring onion.
- Imagawayaki – A golden sweet treat made from a batter of eggs, flour, sugar, and water baked in disk-shaped molds filled with either anko (red bean paste), chocolate, or custard.
- Okonomiyaki – It ingredients include eggs, meat or seafood, vegetables, and cheese topped with a Worcestershire-style sauce, mayonnaise, bonito flakes, seaweed flakes, and picked ginger.
- Yakisoba – This is a stir-fried noodles with pork and veggies seasoned with a special sweet and tangy sauce usually topped with mayo, fish flakes, and pickled ginger.
- Nikuman – A meat bun that is filled with pork meat inside.
- Dango – This are white balls From firm glutinous rice flour and water that comes in a variety of sauces or pastes.
- PINOY FOOD: Check Out These Must-Eat Filipino Street Foods
- INDONESIAN STREET FOODS – Best Finds To Eat In Streets Of Indonesia
- SAUDI FOODS – The Best Of Street Foods In Saudi Arabia You Must Try
What can you say about this? Let us know!