Tagalog Translator – What is the Tagalog word for the English term “Nimiety”?
TAGALOG TRANSLATOR – Are you looking for some help to translate the English word “nimiety” to Tagalog?
Despite how the universal language has become a center of several studies now, a lot of words are still unfamiliar to most of the populace. The list includes the English word “nimiety”.
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “nimiety”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “nimiety?
What is “nimiety” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word nimiety.
Nimiety = Sobra-Sobra
Examples of sentences using the word nimiety:
1. The family of Carlos got a nimiety of wealth but they never share to the poor.
2. In the case of nimiety, put all the food inside the fridge to prevent spoilage.
3. Melodina prefers ordering a nimiety of food and drinks for the guests than falling short of what to offer.
4. The nimiety of their wealth has blessed a lot of people in the village as they would usually send their neighbors food.
5. Don’t you consider a nimiety of money in the future?
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang sobra-sobra:
1. Sobra-sobra ang mga niluto ni Aling Flora kay marami ang napanis at nasayang.
2. Nagalit si Ariel pagkatapos malaman na sobra-sobra ang kinukuha ni Benedict mula sa mga tao.
3. Paano naging sobra-sobra ang yaman ng pamilya ni Anton?
4. Dahil sobra-sobra ang mga bunga ng mga puno ng mangga, namigay sa mga tao sa palengke sina Trina at Norman.
5. Hindi ka ba pupunta kahit sobra-sobra na ang damit na pagpipili-an mo para sa kasal?
For other English-Tagalog translations…