Translate English To Tagalog “Elucidate”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “elucidate”?
A lot of people do not settle on simply learning how to read, write, and speak in English. There are those who wanted to learn more like the rarely-used terms. Are you one of them? You may add learning about the word “elucidate”.
In this article, we will review the meaning of the word “elucidate”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “elucidate”?
According to Cambridge English Dictionary, the word elucidate is a verb. It refers to explaining or clarifying a certain object, idea, statement, etc. It is a synonym of the words explain, elaborate, clarify, etc.
What is “elucidate” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word elucidate.
English to Tagalog
Elucidate = Ipaliwanag
Examples of sentences using the word elucidate:
1. The patient asked the doctor to elucidate his condition so he would know how to take care of himself.
2. Jimmy elucidated the story in a very detailed way.
3. Among Marga, Teresa, and Minerva, the teacher chose Teresa to elucidate what really happened.
4. Kenneth is tired of elucidating his side so he just kept quiet amid all the negative criticisms thrown at him.
5. Will you not bother to elucidate why things went wrong?
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang ipaliwanag:
1. Ipinaliwanag ng ama na hindi kaya ng sahod niya na pag-aralin ng sabay ang kanyang tatlong anak.
2. Nais ni Don Marciano na ipaliwanag ni Nathaniel ang nangyari sa hacienda niya.
3. Nanatiling tahimik si Miguel sa kabila ng pakiusap ng pamilya ng biktima na ipaliwanag niya ang nangyari.
4. Nang may ngiti sa kanyang labi, ipinaliwanag ni Sandra kung bakit nais niyang bumili ng bagong upuan.
5. Pwede mo bang ipaliwanag sa kanya kung bakit hindi ako makakarating?
For other English-Tagalog translations…