Here are some of the best bridal entrance songs.
BRIDAL ENTRANCE SONGS – Here are some of the best songs to play in the background as you walk down the aisle leading to your groom.
Wedding is something we always dreamed and planned ever since finding that someone whom we could call as “the one”. Being in love with someone is indeed great and what more could it be if we’ll have them for forever and imagine of waking up every morning seeing his face. It’s so ideal also to think of waking up in the middle of your sleep and seeing her beside you soundly sleeping and secured beside you. And that moment you can finally find comfort as you wake up from a bad dream because he’s just at your side with his arms tightly wrapped around you.
But before all these dreamy scenes could happen, there are these behind-the-scenes in every wedding like planning out everything from food, venue, guest list, and even the songs to include in your wedding playlist.
And for brides out there, check out these heart-warming songs below to walk down the aisle to:
- A Thousand Years by Christina Perri
- Say You Won’t Let Go by James Arthur
- You Are The Reason by James Arthur
- More Than Words by Extreme
- All Of Me by John Legend
- In Case You Didn’t Know by Brett Young
- Truly Madly Deeply by Savage Garden
- Beautiful In White by Westlife
- From This Moment by Shania Twain
- I Wanna Grow Old With You by Westlife
- Take My Hand by Emily Hackett
- I Choose You by Ryann Darling
- Can’t Help Falling In Love by Kina Grannis in Crazy Rich Asians
- The One by Kodaline
- Rest Of My Life by Bruno Mars
- I Do Cherish You by 98 Degrees
- He Has Chosen You For Me by Pat Terry
- This I Promise You by Ronan Keating
- On This Day by David Pomeranz
- Everyday I Love You by Westlife
- OPM SONGS – Local Music You Might Want On Your Wedding Playlist
- Wedding Songs: Top 40 Romantic Songs Of All Time
- PROM SONGS – Ultimate Songs For Prom That Never Go Out Of Style
What can you say about this? Let us know!