Check out the list of most expensive wedding gowns in whopping prices.
MOST EXPENSIVE WEDDING GOWNS – These wedding gown considered as among the most expensive have this intricate details and jaw-dropping prices.
Everyone dreams of having the best of gowns on their wedding day. And here are some ideas from these expensive dresses you might want to include on your own dream wedding gown!
See the list below:
- Imperial Pearl Syndicate Gown – $100,000 or Php 5,220,050.00
This dress weighs 27 pounds and was donated by the designers to cancer fund.
- ‘Bach Ngoc Xiem Y’ Wedding Dress – $117,000 or Php 6,107,458.50
The gown is still on sale and available at Ruby Plaza in Hanoi
- 9,999 Carat Gems Wedding Dress – $158,874 or Php 8,293,302.24
This is actually quite a good investment because of previous stones embedded on the dress.
- Platinum Wedding Dress – $250,000 or Php 13,050,125.00
This gown is embellished with one of the most expensive metals in the world.
- Mauro Adami Wedding Dress – $372,564 or Php19,448,027.08
Created by Mauro Adami, an Italian designer, constructed a gown with about 40 meters of silk fabric and sewn with platinum thread. It also comes in intricately handcrafted embroidery strewn across the gown.
- Kate Middleton’s Wedding Dress – $388,088 or Php 20,258,387.64
It has a train that stretches up to nine feet looking so Cinderella in her wedding dress with accent that of the traditional and the modern.
- Danasha Luxury Gown – $1.5 million or Php 78,300,750.00
This dress first appeared in Miami International Fashion Week in 2010 and just simply elegant with it containing 75-carats of hand-picked Antwerp, Belgium diamonds, and 250 grams of 18-carat gold.
- The Diamond Wedding Gown – $12 million or Php 626,406,000.00
This diamond wedding gown was created in 2006 made up of the finest silk fabrics containing 150 carats of diamonds.
- Luxury Bags: Top 10 Most Expensive Handbags In The World
- 10 Most Expensive Countries To Visit In Terms Of International Flight Cost
- Most Expensive Shoes In The World – Can You Guess Their Price?
What can you say about this? Let us know!
Source: Finance Online