You must know about these herbal remedies.
HERBAL REMEDIES – Here are some herbal remedies and treatments that you must know in order to cure the following diseases.
Using herbal to treat a particular disease means using this certain plant to corresponding illness and to improve general health and well-being. Some may thought that it is safe because it is natural but this is not true. It can also have its downside and negative effects such as allergic reactions, rashes, asthma, headaches, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.
However, here are traditional herbal plants used to treat the following diseases:
- LAGUNDI – Boil two glasses of its leaves in two glasses of water for 10 minutes and take two tablespoons thrice a day for 2 weeks to cure cough.
- ULASIMANG BATO – This is for Uric Acid. Wash and boil the leaves and water in 2:2 proportion (two glasses of leaves is to two glasses of water) for 10 minutes. Take two tablespoons for three times in a day for 1 month.
- AMPALAYA – With close monitoring of blood sugar to those who have diabetes, boil two glasses of water with two glasses of its leave mixed with one kalamansi and stevia sugar. This is also best with green tea. Drink half a glass of this solution two times per day.
- GUAVA LEAVES – Drink two glasses of this and two glasses of Malunggay leaves in one glass of hot water and drink for three times a day to treat diarrhea.
- MALUNGGAY LEAVES – This is used to treat fresh wound. Pound its leaves with guava leaves and apply on wound. Tie it for one week.
- TSAANG-GUBAT – To treat stomach ache, boil two glasses of Tsaang-gubat leaves with two glasses of water and take four tablespoons of it every four hours.
- ALOE VERA -This is good for peptic ulcer and acid attack. Peel the stems and take out the gel filling two glasses and blend with two glasses of water with one spoon of honey.
- Medicines For Diabetes, High-Cholesterol, Hypertension Taxless Starting 2019
- Ampalaya: Effective Herbal Medicine With Various Health Benefits
- Type Of Medicines That Can Damage Kidney Without Our Notice
What can you say about this?
Source: Our Daily Health