Here are some essential things to know about smelly feet.
SMELLY FEET – Here are the necessary details about the causes, prevention, and how to get rid of the stinky smell of your feet.
Bromodosis, the term called of having a problem with smelly feet. The unpleasant odor of our feet would actually take us to embarrassing moments and at times, would even hinder us to take off our shoes in the public. Normally, it is caused by sweat the feet produces inside the shoes where bacteria grow, thus, a bad odor is emitted.
Now, what are the other things you need to know about feet odor?
- Wash your feet once a day with mild soap. Also, take note of the spaces between the toes. Make sure it is completely dry.
- Have your nails a regular cleaning and make sure to cut them short .
- Hard and dead skin is where bacteria is likely to grow causing the odor, therefore, be sure to have them removed.
- Never wear the same pair of shoe in two consecutive days. Alternating usage of shoes will allow for it to dry out completely.
- Change your socks once in a day especially when the condition is making your feet sweaty.
- Avoid tight shoes.
- Use antifungal foot spray or foot powder.
- You can also soak your feet in a mouthwash or vinegar.
How to keep your shoe free from odor?
- Pour alcohol to help with the stinky odor and also as a disinfectant.
- Put tea bags in your shoes. After putting the bags in a boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes, let it cool down and put inside your foot wear.
- Put some powder on your foot before wearing your shoe.
- Freezing the shoe overnight will kill the bacteria.
- DETOX: 5 Effective Ways To Detoxify Your Body Through Your Feet
- Onion Put On Feet: Here’s A Surprising Fact About This Method
What can you say about this?