List of Unregistered Food Products Released by FDA
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) released the list of 17 unregistered food products and warned the public regarding its health risks.
Health Undersecretary Rolando Enrique Domingo warned the public regarding unregistered food items whose quality and safety could not be guaranteed.
Domingo said that those food products have no certificates of product registration from the agency.
“The consumption of such violative products may pose health risks to consumers,” Domingo said.
Here is the list of some unregistered food products:
- 7Grains Vegetable Bouillon Cubes
- Crusty’S Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Joy Pandan Gulaman
- Stay Below Zero purified tube ice and water
- Mother’s Best Calamansi Philippine Lemon Extract
- Tasty Palamig Powder Mix Blue Lemonade
- Nash 3-in-1 white coffee
- Lemon Grass iced tea calamansi with honey
- Lemon Grass iced tea stevia
- Sugar-free and food supplements Bioherbs Healing Tiki-Tiki
- Nature’s Bounty Acidophilus Probiotic
- Colloidal Silver
- Simply Wonders products Lemon Plus with Honey
- Choco+ 8-in-1 blend
- Purple Corn 18-in-1 coffee
- Purple Corn Juice 6-in-1
The DOH Usec said that those items supposedly inhibit diabetic kidney damage and prevents cancer, heart diseases, hypertension, and other diseases.
What can you say about this? Just feel free to leave your comments and reactions to this article.