Easy dessert recipes to make chocolate tart without baking.
EASY DESSERT RECIPES – Here’s is a simple and easy way with low cost ingredients to make a delicious chocolate tart without baking.
Chocolate is probably the weakness of every child and the kid inside an adult body. It has this sweet and melting taste that also melts our hearts and seemingly take every bad and negative vibes we have.
And now, with numerous of recipes being brought about in every occasion or just having a usual merienda and dessert, this no bake chocolate tart might be the one you needed.
4 packs oreo cookies (3 cookies each pack)
1/2 cup all purpose cream
1 pack (180grams) goya easy melt chocolate or any chocolate
1/4 cup softened butter unsalted
- Crush the Oreo biscuits.
- Add the melted butter and mix well in a 6-inch pan or any container you desire.
- Press to the bottom.
- Mix chocolates with 1/2 cup of cream.
- Melt it in a microwave for 30 seconds or you may also submerge the bowl in a hot water.
- Mix well and pour in pan.
- Refrigerate for an hour. For other option, you can also put Nutella as toppings and put it in the fridge again for preferably two hours.
What are you waiting for? Try it in your home now!
Meanwhile, according to Medical News Today, chocolates are from Theobroma cacao tree seeds. It has high level of antioxidants, however, too much of this has long been associated with conditions such as diabetes, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. It is better to take everything in moderation. Also, eating chocolates might also have benefits such as: lowering cholesterol levels, preventing cognitive decline, and reducing the risk of cardiovascular problems.
What can you say about this?