Twilight is coming back!
The hit movie series from Stephenie Meyer’s books “Twilight” will be having a movie-concert tour.
According to Variety, “Twilight” will be having a movie-concert tour called “Twilight In Concert” launched by the Lionsgate. The world tour will be on August in Brazil, followed by stops in Australia and the U.K.
“Twilight”, the 2008 romantic fantasy movie has five highly successful installments that hauled $3.3 billion worldwide. This also launched the careers of the lead stars Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, and Taylor Lautner. The five movies were released between 2008-2012. The five film adaptations are Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn – Part 1 & Part 2.
This is the third movie-concert from Lionsgate following “The Hunger Games in Concert” and “La La Land in Concert.” Lionsgate’s Jennifer Brown said as per report, “The combination of author Stephenie Meyer’s brilliant storytelling, Carter Burwell’s musical genius, and a truly legendary underlying film and book property will continue to expand the world of ‘Twilight’ and introduce it to legions of new fans around the world.”
Facts about the sensational “Twilight” series according to The Fact Site:
- The author is Stephenie Meyer and it took her three months to write “Twilight”.
- Book publishing began on 2008 and ended on 2008.
- It has separate novella entitled “The Short Second Life Of Bree Tanner”.
- The saga has sold over 116 million copies and translated into over 38 languages.
- Fans are called “Twihards”.
- Author Stephenie Meyer has been influenced by writers such as William Shakespeare, Jane Austen and Emily Brontë.
Other casts from the said series are Ashley Greene, Nikki Reed, Kellan Lutz, Anna Kendrick, Peter Facinelli, Jackson Rathbone, Elizabeth Reaser, Bryce Dallas Howard, Dakota Fanning, Mackenzie Foy, Rami Malek, and many more.
What can you say about this?