Translate English To Tagalog – What is the Tagalog of doorknob?
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – Here is the Filipino translation of the English word “doorknob”.
Most of us are undeniably more knowledgeable in using the English language than the Tagalog language. It is evident when we are translating paragraphs. Meanwhile, it is not yet too late to start knowing more Tagalog words.
We may start with the word “doorknob”.
What is a “doorknob”?
Based on Cambridge Dictionary, the doorknob is a round handle that can be found in the door. It is used to open the door and it can be done by turning it.
What is doorknob in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word doorknob.
English to Tagalog
Doorknob = Busol
Examples of sentences using the word doorknob:
1. The doorknob sounded but no one entered the room that night.
2. Have you bought a new doorknob for the main door of the house?
3. Here are the keys that would fit the doorknobs at the main door and the kitchen area.
4. Knock before you turn the doorknob to avoid getting attacked by the dog.
5. The doorknob was damaged so Joel had to return it to the store right away for replacement.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang busol:
1. Mahirap buksan ang pinto sa harap ng bahay kaya dalhin mo itong susi sa busol.
2. Bumili ng mga bagong busol si Rene para sa ipinapatayong bahay.
3. Kanina pa tumutunog ang busol maaari mo bang buksan ang pinto?
4. Hindi ito ang susi ng busol sa pintuan ng kwarto ni Jaime.
5. Huwag mong kalilimutan na palitan iyan ng bagong busol mamaya.
For other English-Tagalog translations…