Full List of Philippine Commercial Banks
PHILIPPINE COMMERCIAL BANKS – Here is a full list of the commercial banks in the Philippines.
A bank is undeniably among the numerous institutions in the Philippines now. There are hundreds of banks in the country divided in different types – universal, commercial, credit unions, and rural.
These banks can serve payment purposes, money safekeeping, loans, and several other services. In this article, we will be focusing on the services provided by commercial banks.
According to Investopedia, commercial banks are those financial institutions that offer checking account services, savings account, and loans to the public and to companies.
Based on Wikipedia, currently, there are more than forty-three(43) Philippine commercial banks that offer banking services to the public.
These banks do not only cater the Filipino people but as well as the foreigners. It is just that there may be a difference when it comes to requirements in certain transactions.
Here is the full list of the Philippine commercial banks:
- BDO Unibank, Inc.
- Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company (Metrobank)
- Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)
- Land Bank of the Philippines
- Philippine National Bank (PNB)
- Security Bank Corporation (Security Bank)
- China Banking Corporation (Chinabank)
- Development Bank of the Philippines (DBP)
- Union Bank of the Philippines, Inc. (Unionbank)
- Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC)
- United Coconut Planters Bank (UCPB)
- East West Banking Corporation (EastWest Bank)
- Citibank Philippines
- Asia United Bank Corporation (AUB)
- The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (HSBC)
- Philippine Trust Company (Philtrust Bank)
- Bank of Commerce (a subsidiary of San Miguel Corporation)
- Maybank Philippines, Inc.
- Robinsons Bank Corporation
- Philippine Bank of Communications (PBCom)
- Mizuho Bank, Ltd. Manila Branch
- MUFG Bank, Ltd.
- BDO Private Bank (subsidiary of Banco de Oro)
- Standard Chartered Bank Philippines
- Deutsche Bank
- Philippine Veterans Bank (Veterans Bank; PVB)
- CTBC Bank (Chinatrust)
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPMorgan Chase)
- Australia and New Zealand Banking Group (ANZ)
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Manila Branch
- ING Group N.V.
- Bank of America, N.A.
- Bank of China – Manila Branch
- Mega International Commercial Bank Co. LTD
- KEB Hana Bank – Manila Branch
- Bangkok Bank Co. Ltd.
- Industrial Bank of Korea Manila Branch
- United Overseas Bank Limited Manila Branch
- Cathay United Bank Co. Ltd. – Manila Branch
- Shinhan Bank – Manila Branch
- Hua Nan Commercial Bank Ltd. Manila
- First Commercial Bank Manila
- Al-Amanah Islamic Investment Bank of the Philippines
Based on the article, the aforementioned banks are those with the largest assets in the field of Philippine banking. The biggest banks among 43 commercial banks is the BDO.
We’re pleased to have helped you on your inquiry. Thank you for visiting us. Rest assured we’ll continue to post informative updates.