ENGLISH-TAGALOG TRANSLATE: What is the English translation of the word anluwage?
ENGLISH-TAGALOG TRANSLATE – Here is the English translation of the Tagalog word “
One of the most unfamiliar words that we might encounter while reading a textbook is the Tagalog word “anluwage”. At the first glance, many of us would surely think of its meaning.
According to FHM, anluwage refers to someone who does carpentry or repairs wooden structures. Most of the time, it is referred to as karpintero in Filipino.
The English translation for “anluwage” is “carpenter”.
Tagalog: Anluwage | English: Carpenter
Here are some of the examples of sentences using the Tagalog word “anluwage”:
- Isang anluwage ang ama nina Niño at Darren.
- Kung ikukumpara si Mang Dencio sa anluwage doon sa bayan, mas mababa maningil si Mang Dencio.
- Tanging isang beteranong anluwage lang ang makaka-ayos ng bubong ng bahay nila.
Examples of Sentences using the word “carpenter”:
- The village of carpenters is among those places with the most unique houses.
- Mary married a carpenter as she adores the work of her father a lot.
- Patrick asked Dan to hire three carpenters to fix their garage.
English-Tagalog Translate: English Counterparts of Sentences Using the Word “Anluwage”:
- Umalis ng
maaga ang anluwage dahilmay gagawinpa ito. | The carpenter left early as he still has something to do.
- Ayaw ni Mang Simon na maging anluwage rin ang kaisa-isa niyang anak na si Jordan. | Mang Simon does not his only son Jordan to be a carpenter like him.
- May natagpuang patay na anluwage sa kanto. | A dead carpenter was found at the corner.
See Also Tagalog Translation for:
See Also English Translation for: