Here Is The Complete List Of Passers For August 2018 Pharmacist Board Exam Result
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) as about to release the official results of the August 2018 Pharmacist Board Exam.
The list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools for August 2018 Pharmacist Board Exam will be available on this website after it was released by PRC.
The licensure examinations were conducted at PRC testing centers in Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao and Iloilo and Zamboanga on August 4-5, 2018.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS:
PRC Board of Pharmacy headed by its Chairman, Ms. Adelina C. Royo and its members, Dr. Mildred B. Oliveros and Mr. Anthony Aldrin C. Santiago administered the examinations.
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry (20%) – Inorganic Pharmaceutical and Medicinal Chemistry, Organic Pharmaceutical and Medicinal Chemistry and Qualitative Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmacognosy (15%) – Plant Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Practice of Pharmacy (17.5%) – Compounding-Dispensing, Clinical/Hospital Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Calculations
- Pharmacology-Pharmacokinetics (15%) – Toxicology, Incompatibilities and Adverse Drug Reactions
- Pharmaceutics (17.5%) – Manufacturing Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms, Physical Pharmacy and Jurisprudence and Ethics
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control (15%) – Drug Testing with Instrumentation and Microbiology and Public Health
The official results of the August 2018 Pharmacist Board Exam will be released within three (3) working days after the last day of examinations or by August 8, 2018 (Wednesday).