Celebrities Attend Pres. Duterte’s 3rd SONA 2018
SONA 2018 – Several celebrities in politics and showbiz attend the third State of the Nation Address (SONA) of Philippine President Rodrigo Roa Duterte held at the Batasang Pambansa, July 23, 2018.
In his two previous SONAs, Pres. Duterte has always been vocal about his desire to put end to the presence of drugs in the Philippines. Based on a report, in his SONA 2016, the Chief Executive stressed to the public not to engage in drugs.
According to him, the government will not stop not until the last people involved in drugs have surrendered. As per another report, in his SONA 2017, the President expressed that the war against illegal drugs will continue.
“Genuine change is what this country needs, ” Pres. Duterte expressed.
Recently, the SONA 2018 happened at the Batasang Pambansa on July 23, 2018. As per a report, it happened at the Plenary Hall. The remarkable event gathered several celebrities in the field of politics and showbiz.
Several politicians and their family members and prominent figures in show business came to the event with head-turning outfits. Fashion Pulis came up with a list of its Top 10 Best Dressed attendees of SONA 2018. Here they are:
1. Heart Evangelista-Escudero (Outfit by Mark Bumgarner)
2. Tootsy Angara (Outfit by Rajo Laurel)
3. Kate Labio (Outfit by Cary Santiago)
4. Jinkee Pacquiao (Outfit by Michael Leyva)
5. Cong. Emmeline Aglipay-Villar (Outfit by Veluz )
6. Cong. Mila Aquino-Magsaysay (Outfit by Bianca Cordero)
7. Eshma Bautista-Dumama (Outfit by Patty Ang)
8. Cong. Yedda Romualdez (Outfit by Cary Santiago)
9. Mayor Sara Duterte (Outfit by Cary Santiago)
10. Cong. Len Alonte (Outfit by Michael Leyva)
What can you say about this?
Read also the previous article: President Duterte Dropped By Hospital Before 3rd SONA