List Of Best Investments For Young Filipino Professionals & Entrepreneurs
Here is the list of best investments for young Filipino professionals and entrepreneurs that they might want to consider.
The Facebook page ‘Wise in Money’ has shared the top 10 best investments for the young Filipino people instead of just letting their money sit in the bank with low-interest rates from 0.5 to 1.5%.
The social media page also explained how young professionals can let their money work although they don’t have a lot of cash savings.
The entrepreneurs and professional could use the following information and might consider investing in these following investments:
- Insurance (Variable Universal Life Insurance ‘VUL’) – Minimum investment P2, 000 – P3, 000
A VUL is a form of cash-value life insurance that offers both a death benefit and an investment feature.
- Miro-Lending & Peer-To-Peer Lending – Minimum investment P1, 250
Peer-to-peer lending is the borrowing and lending of money through a platform without going through traditional means like the bank or other financial institutions.
- Stocks – Minimum investment P5, 000
Investing in stocks allows you to buy shares of companies, you won’t be able to buy under normal circumstances, said Marvin Germo, author of Stock Smarts.
- Mutual Funds – UITF – Balanced Fund – Minimum investment P5, 000
This type of investment is ideal for young and new investors because you’re investing your money to experts who would know what to do to make your money grow.
- Small Business – Minimum investment P5, 000
Small business is another investment that you shouldn’t pass up. A lot of people might not be inclined to try this out because of the fear of failure.
- Real Estate (Foreclosed Properties) – Minimum investment P10, 000 – P15, 000
If you’re thinking about owning a property but you’re wary about how much you want to spend, you may consider buying Foreclosed Properties to get a cheaper deal.
- Cryptocurrency – Minimum investment $100 – $1, 000 (Depending on the Cryptocurrency)
Cryptocurrency is simply digital or virtual currency that people on the internet use to trade.
- Buy A Website (For Passive Income) – Minimum investment $500 – $1000 (depending on the bid)
If you don’t want to go through the hassle of building a website and gather an audience for that site, then buying a readymade one that’s already profiting is definitely advisable.
- Forex Trading – Minimum investment P5, 000
Currency trading is a decentralized global market where all the world’s currencies trade.
- Invest in New Skills – Minimum investment only time and effort
Investing in new skills and yourself is something that people tend to forget but is very important whether you want to invest in a business or not.
What can you say about this? Just feel free to leave your comments and reactions to this article.
You can also read Kadamay Says Zamboanga Bridge Collapse Bad Karma For Gov’t Officials