in:
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...

The first-ever CityMall in the Philippines was officially opened to the public on Friday, March 27, 2015 with Kapamilya star Anne Curtis as special guest. Anne Curtis is the official endorser and face of CityMall which is owned and operated by DoubleDragon, a company owned and managed by Mang Inasal founder Edgar “Injap” Sia II and Jollibee Foods owner Tony Tan Caktiong.

CityMall

According to DoubleDragon Properties, the operator of CityMall, they panned to open a total of 100 CityMalls throughout the country over the next five years alone and the company will continue to expand in the next succeeding years.

Kapamilya actress Anne Curtis-Smith who was also chosen as the CityMall brand ambassador graced the grand opening of CityMall-Arnaldo Roxas which is located on a 1.4 hectare property along Arnaldo Boulevard.

The first-ever CityMall in the country houses over 7,000 square meters of retail space which is already 100 percent leased out, with locators such as Jollibee, Mang Inasal, Greenwich, Chowkng, Red Ribbon, Highlands Coffee, BDO, Ministop, Robinsons Supermarket, Handyman, among others.

DoubleDragon Properties also noted that CityMall is 66 percent owned by DoubleDragon while the remaining 34 percent was owned by SM Investments Corporation.

CityMall is expected to become the country’s largest independent branded community mall chain in the country. It has already secured 20 CityMall sites in key provinces, and is aiming to complete 25 CityMalls by end of the year, and a target of 100 CityMalls by 2020.

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...

comment(s) for this post "First CityMall Opened in Roxas City with Anne Curtis as Special Guest". Tell us what you think abut this post by leaving your comments below.

{ 0 comments… add one }

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.