The newly-born baby of celebrity couple Richard Gutierrez and Sarah Lahbati named baby Zion will be blessed by a star-studded Godparents which includes the Philippine Vice President Jejomar Binay and Manila Mayor Joseph Estrada.
Some of the country’s most popular celebrities and businessmen were invited to the upcoming christening of the first-ever son of Richard Gutierrez and actress Sarah Lahbati.
The list of Godparents was first revealed by veteran showbiz columnist Ricky Lo of the Philippine Star on his Tuesday column with the nationwide daily newspaper. Aside from the former President and the incumbent Vice President, other names included in the list were businessman Manuel V. Pangilinan, Batangas Governor Vilma Santos and Presidential sister Kris Aquino.
Based upon the Tuesday column of Ricky Lo for Philippine Star, the following names were chosen by Richard Gutierrez and Sarah Lahbati as godparents o their son Zion:
- Hon. Vice Pres. Jejomar C. Binay and Hon. Vilma Santos-Recto
- Hon. Mayor Joseph E. Estrada and Hon. Cong. Lucy Torres-Gomez
- Hon. Sec. Panfilo Lacson and Hon. Mayor Pie Alvarez
- Hon. Mayor Michael L. Rama and Ms. Marquita Yeung
- Hon. Cong. Ronald Singson and Dra. Vinia Javellana
- Mr. Manuel V. Pangilinan and Ms. Susan Roces
- Gov. L. Ray Villafuerte and Ms. Joy Alberto
- Mr. Vicente del Rosario and Ms. Lily Monteverde
- Mr. Antonio Tuviera and Ms. Alice Eduardo
- Mr. Richard Gomez and Ms. Gretchen Barretto
- Mr. Aga Muhlach and Ms. Kris Aquino
- Mr. Willie Revillame and Ms. Ruffa Gutierrez
- Mr. James Yap and Ms. Angel Locsin
- Mr. Tim Yap and Ms. Tessa Prieto-Valdes
- Mr. Tonton Gutiererz and Ms. Malou Fagar
- Mr. Harold Go and Ms. Sari Yap
- Mr. TJ Trinidad and Ms. Katrina Ante
- Mr. Neil Arce and Ms. Bela Padilla
- Mr. Frank Briones and Ms. Marissa Laude
- Mr. Raymond Gutierrez and Ms. Maryann Opeña
- Mr. Elvis Gutierrez and Ms. Mary Tuazon
- Mr. Carlo Caparas and Ms. Donna Villa
The Christening event of Baby Zion will be held this coming Saturday, June 14, 2014, the venue of the event will be revealed in a few days from now. The host of the event required their guests to come “in animal prints or khakis and be ready for a wide day of fun.”
Richard Gutierrez, the father of Baby Zion admitted publicly last June 1, 2014, during the pilot episode of the family’s reality TV series titled “It Takes Gutz to be a Gutierrez,” that he is indeed a father with his first-born son with Sarah Lahbati.
During an exclusive interview with “The Buzz,” Richard Gutierrez revealed further that his son named Zion was born in Switzerland in April 2013, but they brought the baby to the Philippines early this year.