The Miss Southeast Asian 2013 beauty pageant promotes the personal and cultural attributes of young Southeast Asian women beyond their physical beauty and unites them to share their common values and foster friendship and understanding. The lists of Winners of the Miss Southeast Asian 2013 are listed below.
Photo Credit: Miss Southeast Asian 2013 FB Page
The winners of this years inaugural competition came from the host country Thailand, Miss Butsaban Rueangphairot from Bangkok. The First Runner-up was awarded to Miss Philippines Clarize Angelica Barrameda while the Second Runner-up was awarded to Miss Angel Jawiraka from Merauke Indonesia.
Here’s the complete list of Winners:
- Miss Southeast Asian 2013: Miss Butsaban Rueangphairot
- First Runner-up: Clarize Angelica Barrameda
- Second Runner-up: Angel Jawiraka
Top 6 Finalists:
- Butsaban Rueangphairot of Bangkok, Thailand
- Clarize Angelica Barrameda of Manila, Philippines
- Angel Jawiraka from Merauke Indonesia
- Met-rattima Bunsan of Prathum Thani, Thailand
- So Enna of Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Aura Donna Garon from Mabalacat City, Pampanga Phils.
- Miss Friendship: Anggel Jawiraka of MERAUKE, INDONESIA
- Miss Photogenic: Shevonne Lee of LION CITY, SINGAPORE
- Miss Elegance: Met-rattima Bunsan of PATHUM THANI, THAILAND
- Best Heritage Costume: Sri Ayu of DENPASAR, INDONESIA
- Best Culture Showcase: Sri Ayu of DENPASAR, INDONESIA
During the press conference after the Miss Southeast Asian 2013 beauty pageant, the Miss Southeast Asian National Director for the Philippines, Mac Taug, told the press that the next year’s pageant will be hosted by the Philippines.