The Voice of the Philippines Live Shows will start on August 25 with an introduction of the Top 24 finalists of the Philippines most popular singing competition as the show reveals the personal life stories of the contestants.
On Sunday August 26, fans can support their choice of artist as they were given the chance to vote for their favorites to move on to the next round of the competition, the final four showdown or the grand finals.
The Voice of the Philippines will also introduce a unique voting scheme for the Live Shows which will only allow viewers to send their votes during commercial breaks, a first on Philippine TV. The voting for each team will open after the performances of the three featured artists for the week, it will close after a full commercial break.
Viewers and supporters of each artist will have around 10 minutes to vote. The poll results for all the teams will only be announced at the end of the show.
Here’s How To Vote for The Voice of the Philippines:
- You Can Vote 30 times per artist per SIM card. Just text “Voice” <SPACE> Name of Artist and send to 231 for Smart and Talk ‘N Text, and 231 for Globe, TM, and Sun Cellular subscribers.
- (30 votes per artist per SIM card, P2.50 per vote)
- You can vote onine using ABS-CBN vote cards that can be purchase at SM Dept. Stores & Ministop outlets.
- You can also vote using E-pins (Credit Card required. Just visit http://vote-abs-cbn.com)
For Overseas Voting:
- For TFC subscribers, you can vote online, but you need to catch The Voice Philippines real-time.
- Just go to tfc.tv on a specified time in your area. Refer to your nearest TFC provider on when to watch it live.