≡ Menu ≡ Category

Penshoppe Hiring & Job Vacancy for 2013

One of the Philippines local clothing brand Penshoppe announced that they are now open for hiring in different positions in designated outlets nationwide. The brand is also expanding in the Middle East particularly in Dubai.

The Penshoppe brand is the flagship brand of Golden ABC, the Philippines’ leading fashion powerhouse. The brand is known for its sophisticated take on casual wear, they have also a long list of international endorser such as Ian Somerhalder, and Mario Maurer to name a few.

Penshoppe

Meanwhile Penshoppe is now open for hiring this 2013. Below are the available positions:

Store Sales Manager

Store Sales Manager:

Lee Plaza Dipolog, Cotabato, Market Market, Isetann and SM Sta. Mesa

Email resume to hrsales@goldenabc.com

Store Supervisor

Store Supervisor:

Gaisano Butuan, Iligan, Mindpro Zamboanga, Gaisano Roxas and Abreeza Mall Davao

Email resume to hrsales@goldenabc.com

Roving Store Sales Manager

Roving Store Sales Manager:

District 7 – Manila and Makati
District 8 – South (Las Piñas/Parañaque/Muntinlupa)
District 9 – Cebu
District 11 – Zamboanga
District 12 – Davao

Responsibilities:

Responsible for the over-all sales supervision of the store. Entry-level functional supervisor to be trained in the skillful use of multiple management functions and its applications.
Requirements:

• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field.
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
• Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
• Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Sales – Retail/General or equivalent.
• Not more than 32 years old

Email resume to hrsales@goldenabc.com

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to StumbleUpon More...

About the author: Ed Umbao is a former tuba-gatherer from the Visayas Region. Previously worked as an OFW in Saudi Arabia from 2005-2010. He wanted to prove that Blogging is not only for computer geeks but also for ordinary individual without formal education in journalism and any computer-related course.

• alfonso June 24, 2013, 12:57 pm

I NEED JOB SALESMAN ONLY MAM OR SIR IN DAVAO ABREEZA

• Felman Grospe July 1, 2013, 6:17 pm

Sales Promo po Criminology Graduate po

• marc andrew alonzo August 25, 2013, 11:36 pm

I wish to apply to any of your job vacancies àm a bachelor in science in office admin graduate.

• catherine September 10, 2013, 11:04 pm

Good eve,
    I’m applying any position that is based on behalf of your company’s qualification.
    For further information,here my # 09164505238.
    Hope for your positive response.
    Thank you.more power!

• Marvin Derramas September 12, 2013, 9:22 pm

just wish to apply sales man or casher in your company im so interrested.

• brian November 4, 2013, 5:59 pm

I want to apply in your company as a sales personnel, i have a experience as a sales demo! thank you! here’s my email: brian_fallarna@yahoo.com

• Wilson November 15, 2013, 9:29 pm

I would like to apply as a Sales Staff or Stockmen.

• renz russel tuano January 5, 2014, 2:51 am

renz russel tuano po 20 years old
    i want to apply as a sales crew
    i have a experience in as a call center agent.

• mark rosell January 15, 2014, 11:57 pm

Good day!
    For further information,here my # 09068504616. and email rosellmark@yahoo.com
    Hope for your positive response. thankyou.

• Francis Dominic Ferrer March 2, 2014, 10:16 am

Good Day” Im Francis Dominic Ferrer,22 Years old and i want to apply in your company as a sales personnel.I have almost1 year experience in sales,I’ve been a sales staff @ dragon estate development corp. for 8 months and 3 months in a call center agent and also 6 months being a service crew. For further information, here’s my num.09081562996.Hope for your positive response. thankyou very much and godbless

• Maricris Baldoz March 18, 2014, 9:52 pm

Very Warm Greetings . Im Maricris Baldoz 18 years old.I would like to apply to your offise as a sale staff . I would like to work to help finace to my schooling .

• Andrelyn Panerio March 24, 2014, 4:41 pm

good day.
    hi. i just want to ask if where can i apply formally on your company as sales clerk or Sales Personnel…
    here is my number 09302463453,

Thanks:))

• larry mark tan April 3, 2014, 3:28 am

sales rep

• larry mark tan April 3, 2014, 3:32 am

good day my name is larry mark tan i want to apply in your good company as a sales rep i have a quality as a sales man due to experience in sales tnx and godbless

• Regine tadeo April 24, 2014, 2:41 pm

Good eve,
    For further information,here my #09302312679
    Hope for your positive response.
    Thank you.more power! -

• Raymond Nicolas May 27, 2014, 4:54 am

Hello! This is Raymond Nicolas.. i’m 19 years old form San Miguel, Bulacan I’m Applying As a Sales personnel / Associate in your company.. I have 1 year Call Center Experienced at Lasting line Contact Center in pasig City.. thank you .. 09051476794

• Nino Dungca May 27, 2014, 4:57 pm

Hello..this is Nino Dungca..im 21 years old..from concepcion,tarlac…I’m Applying As a Sales personnel / Associate in your company ..here my contact #:09357874199

• Paul Ballesteros June 1, 2014, 7:43 pm

Hi good day I want to apply to your company pls send.me.some details.thanks

• Alvin F. Estrada June 5, 2014, 11:29 am

i am applying for any office staff position , graduate of bshrm from our lady of fatima university .. 21 years old from marikina city

• Amelia M. San Buenaventura August 28, 2014, 4:53 pm

Hi good day! Im Amelia M. San Buenaventura….29 years….graduate of BSIT, i want to apply to your company as a product development position or any position due to experience in product development.
    For further information, here my contact # 09108240995
    Hope for your positive response…..
    Thank you and more power!

• Rosalina Tugelida Sal September 7, 2014, 12:19 pm

Hi I’m Rosalina Tugelida Sal, 25 year old, from tondo, manila, i have previously work from isetann department store as a sales personnel from september 18, 2013-february 15, 2014, & SM city san lazaro (The SM Store) as a sales clerk from april 7, 2014-august 10, 2014, and now i apply to sales personnel/sales associate in your company plz send my contact # 09477028249, thank you